Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Taking a Breather

The craziness of November is finally passed - GH entry has been sent and first round judging of the Unpublished Beacon is complete. NaNoWriMo is also finished, but my eyes were bigger than my calendar and I had to cut something. Dark Water was slower to revise than I anticipated, and I didn't want to start something new. I still haven't started Big Dixie (officially), but I have made progress on finishing Dark Water business.

I sent in my GH entry with days to spare, but had a minor coronary when my package dropped of the tracking grid. Now it's posted as received, so I can breathe easy and hope the first round judges are impressed. I've also written a query letter and sent it to an agent who requested a full at the Moonlight & Magnolias conference. One more agent and an editor to go to get the requests caught up, then on to general querying of other top-choice agents. Fingers crossed that I find a good fit.

I'm working on my 2011 goals now and hope to get them posted before the week's out.

Happy writing!

Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment